We are making some changes for 2020
Starting with the first Community Meeting in 2020 on January 21st, we will be making a number of changes that we hope will make these meeting more useful.
- First, we are moving to a new webcasting service, ZOOM. We will use the normal meeting mode and questions can be asked directly as they come up. We hope that will increase the level of interaction during the meetings.
NOTICE: Community Meeting is now using ZOOM Conferencing
No registration is required to join the webinar. During the webinar (third Tuesday of the month between 11AM and noon Eastern time, just join the session:
To join the meeting while it is LIVE use this link: https://zoom.us/j/657679480
Adding the remaining Community Meetings to your Calendar
Adding all of the remaining Community Meetings to your Outlook, Google Calendar or other calendar programs, it is a TWO-STEP process:
- STEP 1: Press the button below to see a list of the remaining Community Meetings
- STEP 2: At the bottom of that page, press the EXPORT EVENTS button. You will be given a choice of which calendar to use (Google Calendar, Outlook, or other calendaring system.
- We will also continue to use the Mentimeter tool with interactive polls and questions as well as an open QUESTION option to allow questions to appear on the screen and be answered when appropriate.
- Finally we would like to hear from you about what topics or guest speakers you would like to have as part of upcoming meetings. If you have some interesting study or new plugin that you would like to share, let us know. Hear some interesting presentation on a project, let us know and we will contact the project team and see if they would like to give a 10-20 minute presentation at a future Community Meeting.