We are pleased to announce i2b2 1.7.12
Release 1.7.12 contains several new enhancements to the i2b2 kernel, many of which improve the usability of the i2b2 web client.
What’s new in 1.7.12
- Easier Install with Pre-built War file. For easier distribution of the application, properties files are moved from static files to a table in the database.
- Authentication protocol support for OKTA and NTLM v2.
- Database scripts to generate total patient counts for Ontology Terms for POSTGRESQL, ORACLE and SQL SERVER databases
- REDCap data import into i2b2, with ontology creation from REDCap forms
- “Find Terms by Name” is redesigned for better usability
- New Webclient Documentation
- Terms/Workbench/Previous Query pane on the left can be set to “maximized” mode
- Larger Query Results Panel view after Query is run
The i2b2 1.7.12 software can be found at:
Individuals and groups that contributed to the design or implementation of 1.7.12 include
- The core i2b2 development team (Shawn Murphy, Jeff Klann, Mike Mendis, Reeta Metta) and other contributors at Partners Healthcare
- ACT Technology and Data Harmonization Team, University of Pittsburgh and the members of the ACT technology and Data Harmonization teams
- Nick Benik, Nick Brown and Griffin Weber, Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Robert Bradford, University of North Carolina
- Mauro Bucalo, University of Pavia
- Leaf Team, University of Washington
- Dan Vianello, Center for Biomedical Informatics, Washington University in St. Louis