We are pleased to announce i2b2 1.7.11
Release 1.7.11 contains several new enhancements to the i2b2 kernel, many of which improve the usability of the i2b2 web client.
What’s new in 1.7.11
- Role-based Ontology Protection: top level categories and folders can be assigned roles by an administrator to control who has access.
- Query By Workplace Folders: A workplace folder of either ontology terms or individual patients can be dragged and dropped into a query panel.
- Query By Single Patients: A previous query with a list of patients allows a single patient to be dragged to a query panel.
- Previous Queries Search Enhancements:
- Filter Previous Queries by user name with MANAGER role
- Page Through Previous Queries by Date
- Auto refresh option for Previous Queries panel
- Support of Wildly 14 (Optional)
- Documentation on SSL support for i2b2 databases and Wildfly
- New License: The i2b2 software is now made available under the terms of the Mozilla Public License (MPL) version 2.0. i2b2 is also distributed under the terms of the Healthcare Disclaimer addendum.
- Additional details and bug fixes can be found on the i2b2 1.7.11 Release Notes (https://community.i2b2.org/wiki/display/RM/1.7.11+Release+Notes)
The i2b2 1.7.11 software can be found at https://www.i2b2.org/software